New adress: http://www.pesmitidelcalcio.com/index.php
Pes Classic Stats Forum

Diego MARADONA 1976-1982 & 1986-1989 & 1992-1994

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 20/5/2012, 18:48           Quote

El Negro Jefe

Group:
Administrator

I agree with DS 96, he was quick with ball at feet while he was younger.. later he had better close control and dribbling runs, in this era he goes much on quickness and mobility, so AGI 97, DA 97 with DS 96 would represent perfect his early time of career..

Edited by Charrúan - 20/5/2012, 18:49

Canta su canción de muerte y morir como un héroe que regresa a su casa.

Él era un tipo de hombre que lleva a todos nosotros a la batalla con su valentía y personalidad.. todos los que lo conocieron, dijo que él era un buen hombre.. y todos los que sobrevivieron están de acuerdo..

Me pregunto qué voy a decir, cuándo estamos vimos cara a cara, tú y yo...

Fuerza

psbvr

PM  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2012, 18:49           Quote

Group:

well,as we rated the Brazilian Ronaldo ATT 90,where he scored 47 goals in 49 games and Messi 93,scoring more than 70 goas...I think it would be too high for him,if not this then maybe 90-91 would be much better..i did watch him,his goals were solo actions,chips shots and sometimes long rangers..but i think attack 90 would be much better..and like i said,its not how he seems in pes,its personal opinion

PM  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2012, 20:20           Quote

D10S

Group:

If you talk about scoring then whe should discuss about SA and ST instead of ATT.
But let's hear Nakayama's opinion on the matter :)

jpg

PM Email  Top
Nakayama#9
view post Posted on 20/5/2012, 20:40           Quote

If it's about his early years I can't say this much , I still stuck with my opinion that I don't think that he was better before he played for Napoli .
I just don't really get Sandorkocsis last sentences , do you think that a high ATT prevents a player from scoring after dribbling and scoring from longer distances ? because also Ronaldo and Messi score/d most of their goals after dribblings .
For me ATT 90 is ok in Napoli years , in his early years maybe , too but I have seen only a handful of matches from this time so I can't say much about him from 1976-1982 , but despite this there are many things I would change in his stats , maybe nothing drastic but a few things yes.

view post Posted on 20/5/2012, 20:44           Quote

D10S

Group:

I won't say that he was better either, but rather...different :)
More scorer, less playmaker. More selfish and less mature of course. And I think he was a bit faster.
Anyway I'm waiting on your suggestion for all eras :)

jpg

PM Email  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2012, 20:47           Quote

Group:

I mean that wont 92 be high? as the way we rate ATT?

PM  Top
Nakayama#9
view post Posted on 20/5/2012, 21:03     +1     Quote

CITAZIONE (sandorkocsis @ 20/5/2012, 20:47) 
I mean that wont 92 be high? as the way we rate ATT?

I rate players by how good they are in attack how much they are a threat for defences , but as I said for me 90 is fine.
Maradona was always man-marked 1-on-1 by the toughest defesive players that were avaible in the other team , often they throw in players to mark him who never played because they were completely unskilled but they were tough markers and yet Maradona managed to escape from them in decisive moments ( I talk about his best years he had between 1984-1987 )
Concerning Ronaldo I have him on ATT 96 for Inter years.

PM  Top
El Pibe De Oro
view post Posted on 16/7/2012, 19:42           Quote

I think in 84-87:

Attack:88
Acc:94
Shot Acc:91

and also why maradona's mentality/tenacity and teamwork isn't over 90? he is on of the best captains.

Nakayama#9
view post Posted on 16/7/2012, 19:47           Quote

He wasn't the type of player who would save the day after his team was 2 goals down by his pure winning mentality, I'd rather lower MEN to 80 instead of increasing it.

PM  Top
El Pibe De Oro
view post Posted on 16/7/2012, 19:58           Quote

But of curse you watch his legendary chip shots in napoli 1987-1989. good, why his SA is Lower? I Know it may ST. But his SA also is high.

PM  Top
Nakayama#9
view post Posted on 16/7/2012, 20:54           Quote

His shooting stats are very difficult to rate , some of his shots would require a shot power value of almost 90 while others barely a value in low 80's.

PM  Top
El Pibe De Oro
view post Posted on 17/7/2012, 06:07           Quote

I think its for his curving. even gabriel batistuta also has shots with low powers in free kicks. its no good reason to lowing his SP. and he has not a good body balance in opponent tackles?

PM  Top
El Pibe De Oro
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 10:21           Quote

Free kick 96. this is like platini's Fk. and scores in everywhere. and i think TS is: 87. and also DA is 98. he is best dribbler ever and certainly a better dribbler than pele. and DS is 97 or 98. charlton says about him:
he’s the fastest player I’ve ever seen running with theball.

PM  Top
El Pibe De Oro
view post Posted on 22/7/2012, 21:55           Quote

admins or great members, please answer me about my comment.

PM  Top
view post Posted on 22/7/2012, 22:07     +1     Quote

D10S

Group:

Well, I don't know what to say...

First, TS, It wasn't that he was speedy. It was his acceleration and the sudden change of pace that killed the defenders on one on ones (Like Cruijff, and for me Cruijff was better in that aspect). When he was at his best in terms of athleticism, TS should be at Max at 85, I don't see him better than that really. That's why I gave him the combination of 85 in TS and 95 in acc in his younger days, he's already almost unstoppable like that.
About the other values, we're talking about red areas, I don't know if giving him +1 or +2 there will change something, he's already huge. In DS I think 96 is the max for him, he used to change the rythm of his dribblings even when he was doing a coast to coast like a rocket from one end to the other end of the pitch, it was not linear from the begining of the action until its end: take a look at his 2nd goal against England in 86, there's a lot of "stand and go" in that action, if you see what I mean cause it's hard to describe in words

Edited by MagicDip - 22/7/2012, 22:15

jpg

PM Email  Top
41 replies since 28/12/2011, 20:48